Now celebrating its 40th anniversary, Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology, eighth Edition (PDF) by Drs. Jerome F. Strauss III, Robert L. Barbieri, and Antonio R. Gargiulo retains you updated with the current info on the analysis and administration of the total vary of feminine and male reproductive problems. This cornerstone textual content totally contains each primary science and scientific follow, making it a one-cease reference for all reproductive points, together with impaired fertility, infertility, recurrent being pregnant loss, issues of sexual growth, menstrual disturbances, endometriosis, fibroids, feminine and male reproductive getting older, assisted copy applied sciences together with ovarian stimulation and ovulation induction, fertility preservation, transgender hormonal therapy, and contraception. Every chapter of Yen and Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology 8e has been fully revised and up to date to replicate important modifications on this quick-transferring discipline.
- Covers key matters just like the function of genetics in reproductive endocrinology, environmental elements in reproductive endocrinology, and the most recent advances in surgical procedures.
- Features full-coloration, excessive-high quality illustrations that clearly present primary anatomic buildings, endocrine processes, and cell perform and dysfunction.
- Features new bulleted lists below main headings in every chapter for fast, at-a-look summaries of each part.
- Includes a brand new on-line video library that highlights surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, and useful ultrasound imaging. Videos cowl Disorders of Sex Development, Endometriosis, Benign Uterine Disorders, Gamete and Embryo Manipulation, and Fertility Preservation.
- It gives the data and experience of worldwide consultants who draw on the most recent developments within the discipline to maintain you abreast of present science and follow in endocrinology. Coverage contains molecular, mobile, and genetic ideas and their relevance to pathophysiology, analysis, and remedy.
NOTE: The product contains the e book, Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology, eighth Edition, in PDF. No entry codes are included.