A new and expanded edition of a highly successful etextbook on world religions with a comparative approach which explores how 6 major religions are lived and expressed through their rituals, customs, and everyday practices.
- A new edition of this major etextbook, exploring the world’s great religions through their customs, rituals and everyday practices by focusing on the ‘lived experience’
- This comparative study is enriched and broadened with the inclusion of a 6th religion, Daoism
- Takes a thematic, comparative and practical approach; each chapter explores a series of key themes including birth, ethics, death, and worship across all 6 religions at each time
- Broadens college students’ understanding by offering an impartial discussion of the similarities and differences between each religion
- Includes an increased range of student-friendly features, designed to allow college students to engage with each religion and extend their understanding