Expertly bridging the hole between primary science and scientific info, Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 14th Edition, (PDF) brings collectively an distinctive assortment of world-famend authors to offer authoritative discussions of the total spectrum of grownup and pediatric endocrine system problems. New chapters and very important revisions all through preserve you updated with latest advances in medicines, therapies, scientific trials, and extra. This important reference is a should-have useful resource for endocrinologists, gynecologists, internists, endocrine surgeons, pediatricians, and different clinicians who want present, complete protection of this multifaceted area.
- Up so far with latest advances in medicines, therapies, and scientific trials.
- Presents present info in a extremely illustrated, person-pleasant format for fast reference.
- Contains new chapters on Global Burden of Endocrine Disease, Navigation of Endocrine Guidelines, and Transgender Endocrinology.
- Includes important updates to the Diabetes part, together with a brand new chapter on the Physiology of Insulin Secretion and larger protection of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Provides state-of-the-artwork protection of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, metabolic bones problems, weight problems, thyroid illness, testicular problems, newly outlined adrenal problems and far more – all designed that will help you present optimum care to each affected person.
NOTE: The product contains the e-book, Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 14th Edition in PDF. No entry codes are included.