Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: 7-Book Set (has all 7 parts) offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will students deepen their understanding while focusing their efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by many thousands of medical students and doctors each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color images and clear review. The 7 volumes — Pathology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Pharmacology, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Very Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-color pictures and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes.
- New content in Behavioral Science and Microbiology, including flowcharts.
- New High Yield tags and Recall questions in Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study, including significant content reorganization and Recall questions in Physiology.
Note: If you want individual sets rather than the full seven volumes, contact us with your requirements and we will be able to help you