The NeuroICU Book 2nd edition (PDF) ebook is the well-known procedure-based guide to neurocritical care – important for everyday practice and the boards.
An instant traditional, this innovative book is based upon the property that neurointensivists should be trained to deal with not just the brain however the whole body. The NeuroICU Book, 2nd Edition does not restrict protection to the spinal column and brain – it covers all organ failures and deficiencies – in addition to neurologic diseases.
Thoroughly upgraded to equal all the advances in this emerging field, The NeuroICU Book 2e integrates the most recent scientific point of views in vital care neurology, medication, and neurosurgery. This useful, proof-based book standardizes neurocritical care and takes you through the reasoning for those requirements. Filled with in-depth case research studies and boosted by a concern-and-response format, the ebook not just constructs proficiency in acknowledging intense modifications in neurological function however likewise addresses all organ failures and deficiencies, showing the genuine-life difficulties in the modern-day neuro-ICU.
• Strong focus on scientific functionality
• Practical tools consist of algorithms, illustrations, pictures, tables, in-depth recommendations, and vital take-house points
• Evidence-based method leverages the clinical and regulated research study that supports the essential treatment approaches laid out in the ebook
• Balanced protection of neurologic and vital care and neurosurgery provides exceptional preparation for the neurocritical care board accreditation test along with an essential guide for everyday scientific work
• 2nd Edition consists of brand-new chapters covering CNS infection, intense liver failure, paroxysmal considerate hyperactivity, spinal column injury, pediatric neurosurgery, encephalopathy and delirium, and carotid endarterectomy and extracranial-intracranial bypass
NOTE: This sale just consists of the ebook The NeuroICU Book, 2nd edition, in PDF. Access codes are not consisted of.