In The Meaningful Money Handbook, personal finance expert and podcaster extraordinaire Pete Matthew guides you through everything you need to know and everything you need to do to build a secure financial future for yourself and your family. This is achievable for everyone by following three simple steps:
- Spend less than you earn and clear debt.
- Insure against disaster.
- Build up your savings and invest wisely.
You will learn:
- How to get out of debt as quickly as possible.
- Techniques for good financial control so you can avoid getting into debt again.
- The importance of insurance for laying down a foundation on which to build a solid financial plan that isn’t washed away by an unexpected disaster.
- How to save and invest simply and efficiently so you can work your way toward future financial freedom.
No matter your starting position or your existing level of comfort with dealing with your money, Pete Matthew’s calm, straightforward, and jargon-free approach will appeal to you and help you to set out on the right path. The Meaningful Money Handbook is a practical guide to succeeding with money by cutting out the stuff you don’t need to know and clarifying the essential things you need to do in order to make a real difference in your life.
Don’t put it off any longer – pick up this audiobook and start to take a meaningful approach to your money today.