Prepare for success on respiratory therapy credentialing exams! Updated to reflect the 2009 National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) content outlines, Sills’ The Comprehensive Respiratory Therapist’s Exam Review, 5th Edition (PDF) helps you review for both entry and advanced level credentialing exams. It covers every testable subject, providing content review, self-assessment questions, and study hints. This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
- Unique! Exam Hint boxes point out subjects that are frequently tested, helping students study, plan your time, and improve your test-taking skills.
- Self-study questions are included at the end of each chapter, accompanied by answers and rationales in the back of the ebook.
- Complexity level codes (recall, application, and analysis) help you prepare for questions in the way that is most appropriate (e.g., memorization for recall or synthesis for analysis).
- NBRC content outline coding provides a code for each topic so you can be sure that you have covered every topic that might appear on the exam.
- One text now covers both the entry and advanced levels of Respiratory Therapists credentialing exams, so you need only one ebook to prepare for CRT and RRT credentials.
- Updated content reflects the NBRC’s new examination content outlines, so you get an accurate, current review.
- CRT and RRT level codes speed your review by identifying the individual topics for the CRT and RRT exams, as well as topics for both.
- New coverage includes subject areas such as CPAP/BiPAP titration during sleep, hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway, high frequency ventilation, hyperinflation therapy, thoracentesis, ultrasound, oxygen titration,and ventilator-associated pneumonia protocols.