Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, (PDF) materials in-depth defense on all specializeds of internal medicine, together with occupational medicine, psychiatry, palliative care, and geriatric medicine. Ideal for preparing for accreditation or recertification, this incredibly worried ebook keeps you as much as date with unbelievable constant adjustments in the field, consisting of in-depth discussions in each chapter, more than 600 review issues, numerous figures and tables, important understanding points, and more. The 3rd edition:
- Organizes 100+ chapters into 10 broad locations, with one additional location devoted to board simulation. Every chapter consists of a location of many-alternative issues.
- Shares the understanding and understand-how of leading authorities from Harvard together with previous main property owners at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, making this an exceptional assessment review tool together with a fundamental practice resource.
- Features a trademark name brand name-brand-new, total-color design with all-brand name-brand-new diagrams and color photos.
- Provides completely customized information throughout, consisting of more MOC-focused product.
- Includes 3 brand name-brand-new chapters: Hepatitis B and C; Sedation Agitation-Sleep Deprivation; and Evaluation of the Dyspneic Patient.
- Expert Consult eBook variation consisted of with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the figures, text, and suggestions from the ebook on a variety of devices.
NOTE: This sale simply consists of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3e, in PDF. No gain access to codes included the sale.