The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, 4th version, (PDF), is a concise, clear and complete reference e-book for the busy clinician to make use of in his or her day by day affected person encounters. It emphasizes much less on etiology, pathophysiology, and epidemiology, and paticularly extra on sensible medical data. Cancer administration data is introduced in a reader-pleasant format that gives a complete overview of every illness together with probably the most generally used therapy regime, together with chemotherapy dosing and schedules.
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology 4e options:
- Great for board exams
- Organized by physique area
- Contributors all from NIH (or they educated there)
- User-friendly formatting – tables, algorithms, charts, bullet factors
- A transparent, concise, full reference e-book for the busy clinician for day by day affected person administration
New to this 4th version:
- New medical trial knowledge added on therapy
- New therapy regimens added to all acceptable chapters
- More chemotherapeutic brokers added (together with newer regimens and dosages)
- Major addition might be so as to add about 5 board overview query and solutions per chapter – greater than 200 board overview questions
- Add a chapter on Cancer Genetics and develop the Basics of Genomics for practising oncologists to incorporate the clinically related molecular assessments.
NOTE: The product consists of the e-book, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology (4th Edition) in PDF. No entry codes are included.