Simplify ECGs! Using a fundamental-to-understand, action-by-action strategy and conversational tone, The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes, 4th Edition, (PDF) talks about the treatment of 12-lead ECG analysis for accurate acknowledgment and effective treatment of ACS. This brand name-brand-new edition has in fact been structured to focus on practice and description. It reveals to you how to determine the likelihood of ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) versus other factors for ST elevation. It integrates innovative development and developing paradigms in ECG analysis, like the Cabrera format, which sequences impulse generation in a logical structural advancement. In addition, more than 100 practice ECGs—over 25 of which are brand name-brand-new—help examine your understanding. Written by 2 well-acknowledged instructors—Barbara Aehlert, an experienced nurse and popular ACLS fitness instructor and Tim Phalen, a paramedic, this guide includes the most current American Heart Association Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) Guidelines, in addition to brand name-brand-new research study and information on acknowledging and handling ACS in both pre-health care center and health care center environments.
- Chapter objectives help you acknowledge vital concepts
- Updated Consider This boxes highlight vital recommendations.
- Updated Case research study studies encourage early recommendation and treatment of ACS.
- Features a common-flat spiral binding, making the ebook easy to use in any setting.
- Includes more than 200 dynamic illustrations, including a a good deal of ECGs.
- Outlines reliable approaches for discovering STEMI, allowing quick initiation of customer care.
- Brings beneficial recommendations for figuring out noninfarct factors for ST elevation, including left ventricular hypertrophy, ventricular rhythms, bundle branch block, benign early repolarization, and pericarditis.
- NEW! Over 100 practice ECGs provide a great deal of opportunity to examine your understanding.
- NEW! Includes innovative development and establishing paradigms in ECG analysis.
- NEW! Review issues reinforce the product.
- NEW! A reorganized and structured inventory aids with research study and quick recommendation.
- NEW! The easy composing style offers requirement-to-comprehend information in advance, making this complex subject easy to understand and utilize.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes, 4th Edition in PDF. No gain access to codes are included.