This upgraded Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management, 6th edition (PDF) provides practical access to the most recent research study findings and management approaches for cerebrovascular illness. Picking up from where J. P. Mohr and associates ended, a brand-new group of editors — Drs. Grotta, Broderick, Albers, Lo, Mendelow, Kasner, Sacco, and Wong — head the 6th edition of this timeless book, which is authored by the world’s primary stroke professionals.
- Includes drawn out and highlighted proof levels.
- Data from late-breaking endovascular trials equips you with current findings.
- Abundant complete-color CT images and pathology slides assist you make effective and precise medical diagnoses.
- Details advances in diagnostic tests, such as ultrasound, calculated tomography (consisting of CT perfusion and CT angiography), MRI (consisting of MR perfusion methods), and angiography.
- Highlights brand-new info on hereditary threat aspects; main avoidance of stroke; contagious illness and stroke; healing interventions such as brain stimulation, robotics, and telerehabilitation; and trial style.
- Comprehensive, specialist medical assistance allows you to acknowledge the medical symptoms of stroke, utilize the most recent lab and imaging research studies to get to a diagnosis, and produce an efficient medical and surgical treatment strategy.
- Includes thorough protection of advances in molecular biology of cell death; threat aspects and avoidance; advances in diagnostics and stroke imaging; and restorative choices, consisting of an extensive evaluation of thrombolytic representatives and emerging information for endovascular treatment.
- Features brand name-brand-new chapters on Intracellular Signaling: Mediators and Protective Responses; The Neurovascular Unit and Responses to Ischemia; Mechanisms of Cerebral Hemorrhage; Stroke Related to Surgery and Other Procedures; Cryptogenic Stroke; and Interventions to Improve Recovery after Stroke.
NOTE: This sale just consists of Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management, 6e, PDF. No online codes consisted of.