Sport and Exercise Psychology Research: From Theory to Practice (PDF) offers a detailed summary of brand-new research study in sport and exercise psychology from around the world scientists. Encompassing research study, theory, and applications, the ebook is divided into numerous themed areas. Section 1 talks about standard antecedents to efficiency consisting of practice, physical fitness, group characteristics, feeling, and more. Section 2 determines aspects affecting private efficiency. Section 3 talks about used sport psychology for professional athletes and coaches, and area 4 consists of methods from exercise psychology on inspiration and well-being. The ebook consists of a mix of award-winning scientists from the European Sport Psychology Association, together with leading scientists from the U.S. to bring a global summary to sport psychology.
- Identifies efficiency enhancers and inhibitors
- Encompasses research study, theory, and applications
- Includes sport psychology and exercise research study
- Includes worldwide contributions from the United States and Europe.
- Features used info for usage with groups, coaches, and elite professional athletes