Social Work Practice with Children, 4th edition (PDF) is a leading course book and specialist resource for more than 20 years–now modified and upgraded–this ebook provides developmentally and culturally notified approaches for assisting children in school, household, and neighborhood settings. Author Nancy Boyd Webb offers important assistance and tools for specialists. The book provides research study-based methods for working with victims of maltreatment and injury and likewise children impacted by bullying, hardship, adult drug abuse, and other misfortunes. Vivid case examples show the “how-tos” and “whys” of play and household treatment, group work, and school-based interventions. Student-friendly functions include idea-provoking conversation concerns and function-play workouts. Reproducible evaluation types can be downloaded and printed in an useful 8 1/2″ x 11″ size.
New to This 4th Edition
- Discussion of therapist self-care.
- A chapter on working with immigrant and refugee children.
- Good Coverage of working with gender-nonconforming children.
- Coverage of extra proof-based practices for stepping in with kids.
- Updated for DSM-5, and includes up-to-date research study on brain advancement, injury, and more.
NOTE: The item just consists of the ebook, Social Work Practice with Children (4th Edition) in PDF. No gain access to codes are consisted of.