Now in vibrant full color throughout, Rogers’ Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care 5th Edition PDF, continues its tradition of excellence as the gold standard in the field. For more than 25 years, readers have turned to this comprehensive resource for clear explanations of both the principles underlying pediatric critical care disease and trauma as well as how these principles are applied in clinical practice. In the 5th Edition, more than 250 global contributors bring you completely up to date on today’s understanding, treatments, technologies, and outcomes regarding critical illness in children.
The Rogers’ Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care 5th Edition’s many updates include:
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the textbook
- An all-new full-color layoutthat enhances visual appeal and makes the textbook easier to navigate.
- Best available evidence is now highlighted for each topic, making it easier to locate and evaluate important data.
- All existing chapters have been thoroughly updated and rewritten. A new appendix of critical care equationsfor quick reference of essential information.
- New “Key Point” summariesat the beginning of each chapter that are numerically correlated to pertinent sections in the textbook, so you can find what you need quickly.
- 15 new chapterscover Integrating Palliative Care and Critical Care; Non-Invasive Ventilation; Rapid Response Systems; Pulmonary Hypertension; Abusive Head Trauma; Dengue and Other Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (including Ebola); Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdomen; Gastrointestinal Bleeding; and more.
- More detailed coverage of Professionalism and Leadership in Pediatric Critical Care; Injury from Chemical, Biologic, Radiologic, and Nuclear Agents (Bioterrorism); Simulation Training and Team Dynamics; Acute Kidney Injury; Mass Casualty Events; and Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis and Renal Transplantation.
‘Art work including line drawings and photographs are extremely well done.’
‘Presentations are well supported by line drawings, tables, and photographs.’
‘A comprehensive review of the principles of practice along with the science of pediatric critical care’
‘Practitioners in any of the disciplines contributing to the care of critically ill children will benefit from the information gathered here.’
‘Chapters in Rogers’ Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care 5e are clearly written and highlight key concepts with bullet points, which are linked to detailed explanations in the chapter’
NOTE: No online codes or media included. This purchase only includes Rogers’ Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care 5th edition PDF eBook.