Regarded as the definitive supply of data in the area, Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant, eighth Edition, (PDF) stays your invaluable supply for authoritative, state-of-the-art solutions. Edited by Drs. Wilson, Nizet, Maldonado, Remington, and Klein, this absolutely up to date reference assists you apply the newest proof-based mostly suggestions in the prevention, analysis, and administration of infections present in utero, throughout supply, and in the neonatal interval in each untimely and time period infants.
- Consult this title in your favourite e-reader.
- Overcome medical challenges in growing international locations the place entry to correct medical care is proscribed.
- Form a definitive analysis and construct the finest remedy plans potential utilizing proof-based mostly suggestions and knowledgeable steerage from world authorities.
- Examine what’s altering in key areas similar to:- arising issues and ideas in maternal, fetal, and neonatal infectious illnesses – anticipation and recognition of infections occurring in utero, throughout supply, and in the neonatal interval.
- Keep up with the most associated matters in fetal/neonatal infectious illness together with new antimicrobial brokers, gram-unfavourable infections and their administration, and suggestions for immunization of the fetus/mom.
- Locate most important content material simply and determine medical situations rapidly due to a constant, extremely consumer-pleasant format now that includes a full-shade design with a whole lot of illustrations, and contemporary views from 6 new authoritative chapters lead authors.
- Stay on the leading edge of your area with new and improved chapters together with: obstetric elements related to infections of the fetus and new child toddler; human milk; borella infections; bordetella pertussis and different bordetella sp infections; tuberculosis; herpes simplex; toxoplasmosis; pneumocystis and different much less frequent fungal infections; and healthcare-related infections in the nursery.
“A perfectly up to date basic beneficial to all who supply care to the fetus and new child.” ― JAMA
“An essential and excellent reference…very straightforward to choose up and learn.” ― Clinical Infectious Diseases
“Its editors and authors are the clinicians and scientists whose work has superior data of maternal, fetal, and neonatal infections. For 30 years, this textbook has been the solely finest supply of data on this space.” ― NEJM
“This has been a normal reference for 35 years and the editors have accomplished their aims of offering a single supply e book on this space of drugs… This book remains to be with out peer and many chapters signify the most complete reference on the topic.” ― Jay P. Goldsmith, MD, Doody’s Review
NOTE: The product consists of the book, Remington and Klein’s Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn, eighth Edition in PDF. No entry codes are included.