In Reconstructive Surgery: Anatomy, Technique, and Clinical Applications (PDF), Drs. Zenn and Jones pay complete deference to Mathes and Nahai’s initial contribution to the field while including their really own significant competence to this subject. The professional authors are helped by a choose group of worldwide acknowledged factors who offer skilled commentary on clinical cases. Together, these leading cosmetic surgeons share their huge insights and experience on methods for rebuilding all structural areas. This 2-volume set functions exceptional medical illustrations that portray essential flap anatomy in addition to the action-by-action surgical technique for each of the operations explained.
- Offers clinical cautions and techniques and pointers throughout
- Uses an overview format highlighting essential structural functions
- Presents numerous cases showing clinical applications
- Includes 4 DVDs with videos showing cadaver dissections for all significant flaps*
- Provides a methodical method to flap choice and action-by-action directions for dissection
- Contains countless color images, radiographs, cadaver dissections, and medical illustrations
- Features a choose group of professional factors who cover a variety of reconstructive alternatives in each structural location
Every chapter follows an unique and constant format, starting with essential structural landmarks and consists of style and markings, vascular anatomy, standards for dissection, arc of rotation, flap transfer, inset and closure, and clinical applications. Every chapter concludes with clinical pearls and mistakes in addition to commentary supplied by a kept in mind professional in the location.
Like its predecessor, the ebook is important reading for locals and a should for any expert carrying out cosmetic surgery. Its clear company, generous usage of illustrations, and surgical assistance will enhance surgical results for a variety of clients.