In Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic 8th edition (PDF), the authors encourage numerical, graphical, and algebraic modeling of functions as well as a focus on conceptual understanding, problem solving, and facility with technology. They have created an ebook that is designed for instructors and written for students making this the most effective precalculus textbook available today.
- P. Prerequisites
- 1. Functions and Graphs
- 2. Polynomial, Power, and Rational Functions
- 3. Exponential, Logistic, and Logarithmic Functions
- 4. Trigonometric Functions
- 5. Analytic Trigonometry
- 6. Applications of Trigonometry
- 7. Systems and Matrices
- 8. Analytic Geometry in Two and Three Dimensions
- 9. Discrete Mathematics
- 10. An Introduction to Calculus: Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals
- Appendix A: Algebra Review
- Appendix B: Key Formulas
- Appendix C: Logic
NOTE: This purchase only includes the Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic 8th edition PDF. No online codes included.