Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 43 (PDF), edited by Irwin Goldman is a dependable and effectively-recognized identify. It incorporates the most recent data and analysis.
- Maria Isabel Andrade: Sweetpotato Breeder, Technology Transfer Specialist, and Advocate — pg 1
- Development of Cold Climate Grapes within the Upper Midwestern U.S.: The Pioneering Work of Elmer Swenson — pg 31
- Candidate Genes to Extend Fleshy Fruit Shelf Life — pg 61
- Breeding Naked Barley for Food, Feed, and Malt — pg 95
- The Foundations, Continuing Evolution, and Outcomes from the Application of Intellectual Property Protection in Plant Breeding and Agriculture — pg 121
- The Use of Endosperm Genes for Sweet Corn Improvement: A overview of developments in endosperm genes in candy corn for the reason that seminal publication in Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 1, by Charles Boyer and Jack Shannon (1984) — pg 215
- Gender and Farmer Preferences for Varietal Traits: Evidence and Issues for Crop Improvement — pg 243
- Domestication, Genetics, and Genomics of the American Cranberry — pg 279
- Images and Descriptions of Cucurbita maxima in Western Europe within the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries — pg 317
NOTE: This solely incorporates the PDF of Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 43. No different media is included.