Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses, 4th Edition, (PDF) is a detailed resource for well-kid management and intense care management of youth diseases in a medical care setting. Written by genuine practicing specialists, this book is planned for advanced practice nursing trainees as a fast recommendation guide once they go into scientific practice. To handle preliminary and follow-up gos to, the 4th Edition includes design templates for event 1st go to history, along with a design template to tape brand-new info considering that the last client go to. Instructions for event case history info are likewise consisted of.
The most current Fourth Edition is divided into 2 areas. The 1st area covers well-childcare and consists of brand-new client consumption with a household, well-kid gos to, and typical advancement and development. The 2nd area covers typical youth conditions in each system of the body. It is arranged by body system and provides typical medical conditions, treatment, problems, medical diagnosis, and patient/family education.
New to the Pediatric Primary Care, 4th edition:
- Updated case research studies
- Updated pediatric practice guidelines
- Additional material associated to screening for kid abuse
- Images showing typical youth skin-related conditions
- Coverage of concussions and guidelines for safe go back to activities
- Links to the existing immunization schedule from the CDC and STI treatment and medical diagnosis
NOTE: This sale just consists of the ebook Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses, 4e, in PDF. No online gain access to codes consisted of.