Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach, 3rd Edition (ePub) eBook provides a uniquely easy, clear, comprehensive, and clinical approach to the dental treatment of children and adolescents.
- Features a companion website with interactive self-assessment questions
- Includes 3 new chapters on child abuse and neglected children, genetics and ethics
- Offers systematic coverage of all scientific, clinical and social topics relating to pediatric dentistry
- Thoroughly revised and updated new third edition, with an increased focus on evidence based care
- Pedodontic endodontics is now covered by 2 chapters – one on primary teeth and one on young permanent teeth
Note: Only includes the ePub and PDF of the book. No online access codes included