This well-structured, clear and intriguing book, Operations Strategy, 5th edition (PDF) by Slack and Lewis uses insight into the advanced subject of Operations Strategy. Building on principles from operations management, tactical management, marketing and HRM, this ebook motivates an extensive understanding of Operations Strategy in a range of organisations and services. Ideal for Postgraduate and Advanced Undergraduate trainees, this PDF ebook constructs on principles from Marketing, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, and Operations Management, to provide university student a thorough understanding of Operations Strategy.
New to this Fifth edition
- Many brand-new and upgraded examples, which cover the topical problems in operations strategy.
- An method that highlights a few of the advancements in operations strategy, specifically how its principles are having a broader application.
- The addition of some brand-new product associating with such problems as the VRIO structure, the concept of the 3 levels of efficiency, service environments, and subjects in product/service development.
- The intro (and reintroduction) of brief and long case research studies, while keeping those that showed popular from the previous edition. These cases can still be utilized to form the basis of an entire course in operations strategy.
- Multiple theories in every chapter checking out the underpinning concepts
- Comprehensive and available with an exceptional mix of theory and practice
- Focus on the interaction in between functional resources and external requirements
- Key concerns which set the scene at the start of each chapter in addition to summary responses
- Engaging case research studies and examples that show the broad and long-term problems of operations strategy
NOTE: This sale just consists of Slack & Lewis’ ebook Operations Strategy 5e in PDF. No gain access to codes consisted of.