Noted nursing scholars check out the historic and modern theories that are the structure of nursing practice today. The Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice 4th Edition (PDF) ebook satisfies the requirements these days’s nursing trainees with a broadened concentrate on the middle variety theories and practice designs that connect medical practice to theory. You will explore their function in the real life and discover how they are utilized to research study and test the interventions with the very best results.
- Offers in-depth protection of the advancement of the theories that direct nursing practice.
- Features chapters composed by the scholars, initial theorists, and nurses experienced in usage of the theory in their practice.
Presents 25 significant theories, consisting of:
- Meleis’s Transition Theory
- Troutman-Jordan’s Theory of Successful Aging
- Barrett’s Theory of Power as Knowing Participation in Change
- Caring Theories by Jean Watson, Madeleine M. Leininger, Anne Boykin and Savina O. Schoenhofer.
Emphasizes the significance of theory to experiment extra material online concentrated on the application of theory to research study.
- Addresses how to execute the theory-based practice.
- Includes a list of recommendations for each theory in the ebook, matched by detailed lists online.
NOTE: This sale just consists of Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice, 4e, in PDF. No gain access to codes consisted of.