Focus on the clinically relevant aspects of anatomy and bridge normal anatomy to common clinical conditions with Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition. This visually stunning, easy-to-read, e textbook features nearly 600 superb Netter-style illustrations that provide essential descriptions of anatomy, pathology, and embryology to help you understand their clinical relevance. Authored by Dr. John Hansen an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, this book is an ideal anatomy reference for students who want to make the most of their study time or need a concise review of clinical anatomy.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology. Every clinical correlation – more than 200 in all – is illustrated.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and identify areas where you may need further study.
- Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- More review questions, including figure- and image-based questions
- More Clinical Focus boxes