Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency division physicians, nurses, medical college students and different healthcare professionals who want a sensible, working information of cardiology, Netter’s Cardiology, third Edition, (PDF) gives a quick overview of heart problems highlighted by distinctive, memorable Netter illustrations. This very good visible useful resource showcases the famend work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a heart specialist who has created clear, full-shade illustrations within the Netter custom. New options and all-new chapters preserve you updated with the latest data within the subject.
- Features new protection of three-D TEE imaging for structural coronary heart procedures.
- Contains shade-coded diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and medical pathways.
- Uses a simple-to-observe, templated format, masking etiology, pathogenesis, medical presentation, diagnostic strategy, and administration/remedy for every matter.
- Provides reliable medical recommendation from Drs. George A. Stouffer, Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and Joseph S. Rossi, in addition to many world-famend chapter contributors.
- Includes 13 all-new chapters: Basic Anatomy and Embryology of the Heart, Stem Cell Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Events, Clinical Presentation of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, and extra.
NOTE: The product consists of the e book, Netter’s Cardiology, third Edition in PDF. No entry codes are included.