Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Examination 17th edition (PDF)! Offering more than 4,000 NCLEX-PN exam-style practice questions, this effective review resource covers everything you will need to know come exam time. Chapters are organized by core clinical areas to help you focus on specialty areas such as pharmacology, nutrition and emergency nursing. This comprehensive resource also includes rationales for both incorrect and correct answers.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest NCLEX-PN test plan.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- NEW! More than 300 new questions bring the overall total to over 4,000 test questions.
- NEW! Critical Thinking Challenges provide case scenarios to equip you for real-life practice.
- Alternate item format questions prepare you for the interactive question types on the NCLEX exam.
- Rationales for both incorrect and correct answers explain the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Over 4,000 review questions provide you with extensive practice for the computerized licensure exam.
- Concise, student-friendly format summarizes essential nursing content in an easy-to-read outline format.
- Content organized by clinical area allows you to use the ebook as a study aid for all nursing exams throughout the curriculum.
- NEW! Video, audio, and graphic option questions familiarize you with the new alternate item format question types on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Two comprehensive exams feature questions in all clinical areas giving you practice with an integrated exam, much like you will see on the NCLEX.
- The Evolve website provides practice questions broken down by specific content areas in both study and quiz/exam modes, giving you greater choices to customize your study sessions.
Note: Only contains the PDF. No online codes are included