Covering whatever from global and historic viewpoints to standard science and existing medical practice, Miller’s Anesthesia, 9th Edition, (PDF) stays the preeminent referral in the field. Dr. Michael Gropper leads a group of global professionals who bring you the current details offered on the clinical, technical, and medical problems you deal with every day – whether you’re getting ready for the boards, studying for recertification, or managing a difficult client care scenario in your practice.
- Addresses prompt subjects such as palliation, neurotoxicity, and sleep/wake conditions.
- Streamlines various subjects into single chapters with fresh viewpoints from brand-new authors, making the product more legible and actionable.
- Includes the understanding and know-how of ex-lead editor Dr. Ronald Miller, and likewise brand-new editor Dr. Kate Leslie of the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Includes 4 brand-new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: Immersion, High Pressure, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature.
- Offers state-of-the-art protection of anesthetic drugs, standards for anesthetic practice and client security, action-by-action directions for client management, brand-new methods, the special requirements of pediatric clients, and a lot more – all highlighted by over 1,500 complete-color illustrations for improved visual clearness.
NOTE: The item consists of the ebook, Miller’s Anesthesia, 9th Edition, 2-Volume Set, in PDF. No gain access to codes are consisted of.