The Middle Range Theory for Nursing, 4th edition (PDF) on middle range theory in nursing shows the most present theoretical advances in the field. With 2 extra chapters, brand-new material integrates prototypes that bridge middle-range theory to sophisticated nursing research study and practice. Additional material for DNP and Ph.D. programs consists of 2 brand-new theories: Self-Care of Chronic Illness and Bureaucratic Caring.
This user-friendly PDF book worries how theory notifies practice and research study in the daily world of nursing. Divided nicely into 4r areas, material sets the phase for understanding middle range theory by elaborating on disciplinary point of views, an arranging structure, and examination of the theory. Middle Range Theory for Nursing, 4e, provides a broad spectrum of 13 middle-range theories. Every theory is broken down into its advancement, function, and conceptual foundations, and consists of a design showing the relationships amongst the ideas, and using the theory in research study and practice. In addition, principle structure for research study through the lens of a middle-range theory exists as an extensive 10-stage procedure that moves from a practice story to a conceptual structure. Exemplars exist clarifying both the principle structure procedure and using conceptual structures in research study style. This brand-new 4th edition stays a vital book for advanced practice, research study, and theory courses.
New to the 4th Edition:
- 2 entirely brand-new chapters
- Reflects brand-new theoretical advances
- New material for Ph.D. and DNP programs
- 2 brand-new theories: Bureaucratic Caring and Self-Care of Chronic Illness
- 2 short articles from Advances in Nursing Science recording a historic meta-point of view on middle range theory advancement
- Includes Appendix summing up middle range theories from 1988 to 2016
- Provides a strong contextual structure for understanding middle range theory
- Introduces the Ladder of Abstraction to clarify the variety of nursing’s theoretical structure
- Presents 13 middle range theories with conceptual, philosophical, and empirical measurements of each theory
“This is an exceptional edition of this ebook. It has fantastic importance for discovering, establishing, and utilizing middle range theories. It is extremely easy to use, yet academic.” – Doody’s Medical Reviews
3-time recipient of the AJN Book of the Year Award!
NOTE: This sale just consists of the ebook Smith/Liehr’s Middle Range Theory For Nursing 4th edition in pdf.