McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10th Edition (PDF) discusses pediatric examination, morphology, development, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries in depth — and emphasizes treatment and the prevention of the medically compromised patient. Boasting a new design and handy You can count on McDonald: the go-to source for expert, complete coverage of oral care for children, infants, and teenagers for over half a century. Evolve site, this latest 10th edition by Jeffrey A. Dean equips you with the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations in the very fast-growing field of pediatric dentistry.
- NEW! Easier-to-follow design.
- Evolve site provides you with the best learning tools and resources.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, pit and fissure sealants, dental materials, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, trauma management, restorative dentistry, gingivitis and periodontal disease, occlusion, and facial esthetics.
- UPDATED! More emphasis on preventative care and treatment of medically compromised patients helps you provide more effective care.
Note: This only includes the PDF of the book. No online access codes are included