Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. This ebook, MCAT Biology Review 2019-2020 (in PDF), has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely — no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in the book and access to even more online – more practice than any other MCAT biology ebook on the market.
The Best Practice
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Comprehensive biology subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you practice in the same computer-based format you will see on Test Day.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, graphs, charts and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.