Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts, how to organize your review, and targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. This edition features commentary and instruction from Kaplan’s MCAT experts and has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our study materials and practice questions and are true to the test.
- Star-Ratings throughout the book indicate how important each topic will be to your score on the real exam — informed by Kaplan’s decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker.
- We know the MCAT: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Comprehensive subject review is written by award-winning,top-rated Kaplan instructors.
- Online resources help you master the computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- More than five hundred questions in the book and access to even more online – more practice than any other advanced MCAT book on the market.
Note: You are purchasing a stand-alone PDF product