Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved
From the Inside Flap
MBA in a Box brings together some of the best brains in business who show how the core curriculum of an MBA program works in the real world. People like Michael Porter, Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Adrian J. Slywotzky, Warren Bennis, and Bill George give you a box full of ideas and tools that can boost your career and help you add value to your organization. For example:- Why finance is not just about manipulating numbers but of immense importance in sustaining growth, building widespread wealth, and creating jobs.
– The profit zone and how to tell if a business is in one.
– The skill of turning an idea or invention into a product that solves a problem for a market.
– Merging the need of business to produce and grow with the environment so they are both sustained.
– The latest thinking in marketing about branding, pricing, reversing a product?s life cycle, and turning what has become a commodity into a specialty.
– And much more. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.