Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 (5th edition) helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the USMLE exam. With up-to-date content, expert tips, and high-yield review, this full-color PDF ebook will ensure there are no surprises on Test Day.
The Best Review
- The most clinically current high-yield review
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Practical tips for the Computer-based Case Simulations (CCS)
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management, and concise patient safety notes
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Doctor Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep — Kaplan has been helping students for almost eighty years. Kaplan’s proven strategies have helped legions of medical students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Dr. Conrad Fischer, Dr. Conrad is the Residency Program Director in Internal Medicine at Brookdale Hospital in New York City and is Associate Professor of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Medicine at Touro College of Medicine in New York City.
He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, USMLE Step 1 Physiology, and Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification.