Targeted review from Kaplan’s USMLE expert Dr. Conrad Fischer, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK (4th edition) delivers what you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Drawing on Dr. Conrad’s more than twenty+ years of experience in the USMLE arena, this fourth edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this ebook.
- The Fischer Method includes disease topics presented in exam-style format:
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the treatment?
- Logical approach that makes patient care easy to remember
- New biostatistics chapter and dozens of new infectious disease topics
- Hundreds of color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- Designed to work with Kaplan’s Step 2 High Yield course
About the Author
Dr. Conrad Fischer is the Residency Program Director in Internal Medicine at Brookdale Hospital in NYC and is Associate Professor of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Medicine at Touro College of Medicine in NYC.
He teaches USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 1 Physiology, USMLE Steps 2, and 3, and Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification.