Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of lung cancer evaluation and management with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Lynn T. Tanoue and Frank Detterbeck. This easy-to-read reference, titled Lung Cancer: A Practical Approach to Evidence-Based Clinical Evaluation and Management presents a summary of today’s best evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and management in this critical area.
- Provides insight on evidence for today’s best practices, as well as future directions in the field.
- Consolidates today’s evidence-based information on the clinical aspects of lung cancer into one convenient resource.
- Covers evaluation and diagnosis, treatment considerations, and comprehensive care options for patients with lung cancer.
Included files in this purchase:
- Lung Cancer: A Practical Approach To Evidence-Based Clinical Evaluation And Management AZW3 (original kindle ebook. Can be read using any ebook reader including the free Calibre)
- Lung Cancer: A Practical Approach To Evidence-Based Clinical Evaluation And Management PDF (converted from the kindle format)
NOTE: THE ORIGINAL LUNG CANCER: A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO EVIDENCE-BASED CLINICAL EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT EBOOK IS IN AMAZON KINDLE FORMAT (AZW3), WHICH IS INCLUDED. HOWEVER THE INCLUDED PDF IS CONVERTED FROM THE KINDLE HENCE PAGE NUMBERING MAY NOT MATCH ORIGINAL BOOK.