Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, 5th Edition (PDF), utilizes simple and clear, available language to discuss how the heart functions and how to translate ECGs. Designed for usage by the spectrum of nursing, EMS, and other health care experts, the 5th Edition supplies users with the crucial understanding required to translate dysrhythmias and identify the proper treatment.
The Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, 5e ebook consists of:
• Coverage of the 2015 ECC and CPR standards
• New material on basic 12-lead ECG analysis
• Real-life ECG strips to show each idea
• A brand-new, contemporary style with the exact same familiar, simple-to-follow feel
• Numerous evaluation quizzes with a range of concern formats, along with dysrhythmia practice strips and crossword puzzles
• A range of various evaluation tools, consisting of 22 case research studies, 200 extra practice rhythm strips, and perforated evaluation flashcards