The International Construction Contract Law 2nd edition is a comprehensive ebook that offers an understanding of the managerial aand legal aspects of large international construction projects. This practical resource presents an introduction to the global construction industry, reviews the basics of construction projects and examines the common risks inherent in large construction projects. The author — an expert in international construction contracts — puts the focus on FIDIC standard forms and describes their use within various legal systems. This important ebook contains also a comparison of other common standard forms such as AIA, NEC, and VOB, and explains how they are used in a world wide context.
The updated 2nd edition of the practical guide to international construction contract law
The latest revised edition of International Construction Contract Law 2e offers additional vignettes on current subjects written by international panel of numerous contributors. Designed to be an accessible resource, the PDF ebook includes a basic dictionary of construction contract terminology, many sample letters for Claim Management and a wealth of case studies and examples that offer helpful aids for construction practitioners. The second edition of the text includes:
• The essential tools that were highlighted the 1st edition such as sample letters, dictionary and more
• Updated material in terms of new NEC and FIDIC Forms published in 2017
• Many additional vignettes that clearly exemplify the concepts presented within the text
• Information that is appropriate for a global market, rather than oriented to any particular legal system
• A practical approach to the principles of International Construction Contract Law and construction contract management. Does not get bogged down with detailed legal jargon
Written for consulting engineers, contractors clients, lawyers, developers, and construction managers worldwide, the 2nd edition of International Construction Contract Law offers an essential guide to the legal and managerial aspects of large international construction projects.