The goal of this ebook, Human Resources and Change Management for Safety Professionals (PDF) is to prepare safety and health professionals to acknowledge and address proper laws, workers issues, and policies, in addition to change management techniques made use of to change the safety culture within their operations. This book will provide awareness to avoid or take care of HR associated policies/issues/laws which can result in costly suits, grievances, and other undesirable implications. The book will take care of the “errors” for safety professionals to avoid in addition to supply the approach to accomplish the cultural change needed to obtain and keep safety effectiveness.
- Covers change management capabilities proper to the safety function
- Prepares safety professionals on how to avoid or take care of HR issues and laws
- Provides awareness of the proper labor and work laws and policies
- Enables the safety specialist to acknowledge legal requirements from everyday issues asked by employee
- Helps safety professionals to prevent winding up being knotted in legal issues developing from their actions or inactiveness
NOTE: Only includes the eBook Human Resources and Change Management for Safety Professionals in PDF.