Prepare for amazing success on your NCLEX-RN® and the HESI exit exam! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 4th Edition (PDF) provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any areas of weakness or incorrect answers. The companion Evolve website offers approximately 700 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Updated content reflects the 2013 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- New! More test questions have been added, bringing the total to approximately 700 questions on the companion Evolve website.
- New fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the new alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
Get the latest edition (5th edition) of this series here for only $10.
NOTE: Only includes the PDF. No online access codes are included.