The audiobook was created to benefit auditory learners, students with reading challenges, speakers of English as a second language, and students on the go who want to make the most of their time.
The recording utilized the talents of an actual nurse practitioner, Victoria Phelps, and was recorded and produced by Mark Hedman, who also produced another Hartman audiobook.
This brief nursing assistant training textbook contains essential information for working in long-term care. Information is explained in everyday language, with a focus on helping students pass the certification exam.
This edition of the textbook contains:
- Material organized by body system – this includes each system’s structure and function, normal changes of aging, how the nursing assistant can help with normal aging changes, observing and reporting, and common diseases and care guidelines
- Issues relating to residents’ rights and person-centered care emphasized throughout in special boxes
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material about infection prevention
- New information about electronic documentation
- More information regarding mental health disorders
- Updated information about hypertension and new material about obtaining an electronic blood pressure reading
- Comprehensive nutrition information, including MyPlate material, updated special diets section, and feeding techniques
- Current information about legal issues, such as HIPAA and advance directives
- Many new website resources throughout and a comprehensive community resources box
You can download the Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care 5th edition from TextBooks.cX