Harrison’s Hematology and Oncology – backed by the unmatched authority of Harrison’s
Harrison’s Hematology and Oncology 3rd edition (PDF) featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to hematology and oncology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD), this full-color and concise clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 57 chapters from more than 75 renowned contributors and editors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the clinic, ward, classroom or certification/exam preparation.
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- Valuable appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- High-yield board review questions make this textbook ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
- Chapters on cancer cell biology, hematopoiesis, and cancer prevention reflect the rapidly growing knowledge in these areas
- Every chapter contains relevant information on the cell biology, genetics, pathophysiology, and treatment of specific disease entities
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017 & 2018!