The ABR core exam will be administrated in late June every year. This core examination, which is one component toward obtaining board certification in diagnostic radiology, will test comprehension and knowledge in 18 categories of the exam. The Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review PDF eBook (in The Core Review Series) will consist of approximately 300 imaging questions, in a format similar to the new ABR core exam. High quality radiographs, MRI, CT, and ultrasound images will be included. Answers to the questions will be discussed in a very concise manner with brief explanations for why a particular answer choice is correct and the remaining answer choices are incorrect. Literature references will be provided for each answer explanation that cover all relevant aspects of genitourinary imaging using a format identical to the test. Interacting with this ebook will prepare the resident to read and answer Core Exam questions.
- ‘An excellent overview of genitourinary radiology’
- ‘Answers are clear and explained well with appropriate discussion.’
- ‘The image quality is great . Charts and Figures are also provided as needed.’
- ‘A valuable resource for board preparation and review for practicing radiologists.’
- ‘No significant gaps in coverage are noted, and the content is very thorough . All imaging modalities are covered.’
- ‘Highly recommend this ebook for any radiologist finishing training and for practicing radiologists needing a good refresher’
NOTE: The eBook Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review has been converted to PDF from an ePub, hence page numbers will not match the physical copy.