It’s your detailed guide to nursing — from standard principles to important abilities! Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition (ePub/PDF) prepares you to be successful as a nurse by offering a strong structure in important thinking, nursing theory, proof-based practice, and safe scientific care in all settings. With highlighted, action-by-action standards, this book makes it simple to discover crucial treatments and abilities. Care strategies are supplied within a nursing procedure structure, and case research studies demonstrate how to carry out principles to nursing practice. From a specialist author group led by Anne Griffin Perry and Patricia Potter, this successful nursing book assists you develop the understanding and scientific thinking you require to offer extraordinary client care.
- A glossary supplies fast access to meanings for all crucial terms.
- Delegation protection clarifies which jobs can and cannot be entrusted.
- UNIQUE! Clear, the structured composing design makes complicated product more friendly.
- More than 20 principle maps reveal care preparation for customers with numerous nursing medical diagnoses.
- 29 procedural standards offer structured, action-by-action guidelines for carrying out standard abilities.
- Evidence-Based Practice chapter demonstrates how nursing research study assists in identifying finest practices.
- Key points and crucial terms in each chapter sum up crucial material for more effective evaluation and research study.
- The 5-action nursing procedure supplies a constant structure for care, and is shown in more than 20 care strategies.
- Unexpected Outcomes and Related Interventions for each ability alert you to prospective issues and suitable nursing actions.
- 51 abilities presentations offer detailed, action-by-action guidelines for safe nursing care — and consist of reasonings for each action.
- Case research studies consist of special scientific application concerns and workouts, enabling you to practice utilizing care strategies and principle maps.
- UNIQUE! Caring for the Cancer Survivor chapter prepares nurses to take care of cancer clients who might still deal with physical and psychological problems.
- 15 evaluation concerns in every chapter test your retention of crucial principles, with responses offered in the book and on the Evolve buddy site.
- UNIQUE! Critical Thinking Models in each scientific chapter demonstrate how to use the nursing procedure and important believing to accomplish effective scientific results.
- Practical research study tools on Evolve consist of video of abilities, abilities lists, bottom lines, a fluid & electrolytes tutorial, a principle map developer, an audio glossary, and more.
NOTE: The item just consists of the ebook, Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition, in the initial epub (kindle) format. A modified PDF is likewise offered. No gain access to codes are consisted of.