Fundamentals of Audiology for the Speech-Language Pathologist, 2nd Edition (PDF) is particularly composed for the speech-language pathologist dealing with hearing-impaired populations. This available book includes the competence of audiologists in addition to the understanding and experience of speech-language pathologists. The theories and training of both disciplines are integrated in order to assist in the useful application of fundamental audiological details into speech-language pathology practice.
Unlike other books, Fundamentals of Audiology for the Speech-Language Pathologist 2e provides comprehensive details on all audiometric screening treatments and how to check out and translate audiometric outcomes. The book covers programmatic preparation from early intervention through geriatrics while likewise supplying a comprehensive evaluation of typical hearing advancement from birth through 8 years of age.
Every chapter of Fundamentals of Audiology for the Speech-Language Pathologist, 2nd Edition, is arranged into these useful areas: What You Need to Know, Technically Speaking, Methodologies, How it Works. This method breaks down each principle in such a way that assists in trainee understanding and retention. The 2nd Edition likewise consists of Navigate 2 Advantage Access, including interactive resources such as robust animations, and videos.
Second Edition Updates
- Expanded choice of videos and online resources
- Expanded protection of Hearing Aids and Cochlear Implants
- NEW chapter on Literacy in Children with Hearing Impairments
- NEW chapter on Audiological Diagnoses, Etiologies, and Treatment Considerations
- NEW chapter on Audiological Screening, consisting of guidelines for children and tough to evaluate populations
- Inclusion of programmatic preparation techniques for early intervention, school-aged kids, and acoustic processing conditions
Applicable Courses: Audiology for Speech-Language Pathologists, Audiology, Aural Rehabilitation, Fundamentals of Audiology, Audiologic Rehabilitation
NOTE: This item ONLY consists of the ebook Fundamentals of Audiology for the Speech-Language Pathologist, 2nd edition, in PDF and ePub formats. No other media or gain access to codes feature it.