A Doody’s Core Title for 2017 (and still relevant in 2019)! One of the best-selling dermatology ebooks in the world, this quick-reference clinical guide, Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology 8th edition (PDF) has virtually defined the field for thousands of dermatology residents, physicians, and medical students for more than 30 years. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology 8e combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions along with an overview of pathophysiology and epidemiology, and detailed information on identification, treatment and diagnosis.
• ICD-10 codes are included for each disease
• Many images highlight skin disease in different ethnic populations
• Approximately 1083 full-color images, with more than 40% new to this 8th edition
• Thoroughly updated coverage of pathogenesis, etiology, management, and therapy
• A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and includes helpful icons denoting the morbidity and incidence of the disease
If you have been looking for a unique combination textbook, clinical reference, a PDF and a color atlas that spans the entire field of dermatology, and has been trusted by thousands and thousands of students and clinicians, your search ends here. This is the ebook you need, and that too at a superb discount!