First Aid for the USMLE® Step 3, 5th Edition (PDF) utilizes busy residents with numerous mnemonics, high-yield realities, and total-color visual assistance to help them achieve success the last of the required USMLE® evaluations. Also included are the reader-well-understood “mini-cases” made to help residents pass the case part of the examination. First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition is completely made up to tension on high-yield, leading-top concern information, numerous prepared for to be included on the test.
• Resident-assessed faster methods and tips for the CCS
• Full of checked test-taking strategies based upon the 2-day test
• More research study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and total-color medical images
• Renewed focus on bundled pathophysiology, together with medical diagnosis and management “next actions”
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-significant information•100 cases prepare you for the case part of the test
•The regional’s counted on, one-stop guide for breezing through Step 3 — made up by residents and customized by teachers for accuracy
• And a lot more!
P.S. Contact us if you prefer First Aid for the USMLE® Step 3, 5th Edition, TestBank and other sources.
NOTE: The product simply includes the ebook, First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, 5th Edition in PDF. No gain access to codes are included.