Popular for its easy-to-use format (in PDF), Felson’s Principles of Chest Roentgenology, A Programmed Text, 4th edition by Goodman remains the must-have primer of chest radiology. With the inclusion of the latest imaging approaches and terminology, its unique programmed learning approach — presented in a highly interactive style PDF — demystifies interpreting and reading radiologic images. High-quality pictures, images and diagrams are accompanied by multiple-choice review questions to reinforce key concepts. Additional online images plus self-assessment tests help you sharpen your skills and build confidence!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader!
- Quickly grasp the radiology fundamentals you need to know—including basic science, image interpretation, and terminology—with the popular “programmed learning” approach, which promotes fast learning and reference.
- Discern the nuances between modalities by comparing MR and CT images as well as traditional radiographs.
- View detailed clinical images covering all the image types you’ll see on the boards including digital quality radiographs and an introduction of PET imaging, plus more advanced imaging such as CT and MRI than ever before.
- Test your skills and simulate the exam experience with updated content aligned with the new MCQ-format Board exam for easy preparation and review.
- Benefit the from more robust interactive offerings in an e-book (PDF) format.
“This volume is not just for those aspiring to be thoracic imagers but is a must for anyone who fancies himself as a competent general radiologist.”
Reviewed by: Dr. John Reid, Borders General Hospital on behalf of RAD Magazine, December 2015
“Overall this is a great introduction to thoracic radiology and an especially fast and enjoyable way to learn to interpret chest X-ray. The quiz-based learning style forces you think for yourself and makes it impossible to read without having to process the given information.”
Reviewed by: Acta Radiologica (2015, Vol. 56(12) NP5)