The revised Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology 4th edition (PDF) continues to provide the most current, evidence-based information for determining the appropriate surgical and medical options for diagnosing, screening for, and treating gastrointestinal conditions. With contributions from an international team of leading experts in the field, the latest 4th edition includes practical recommendations for the care of individual patients based on the latest scientific evidence.
The textbook offers a unique resource that takes a completely evidence-based approach and is designed to be an essential tool for gastroenterologists at all levels to consult frequently to improve the management of their time. Chapters review the clinical questions most often encountered by gastroenterologists in their daily practice. The textbook’s evidence (randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews or lower quality trials) and treatment recommendations are rated for quality using the respected GRADE framework. This newly revised edition:
- Contains contributions from an international, acclaimed editorial team
- Includes a consistent rating of evidence quality using GRADE framework
- Puts the focus on the most patient-important, clinical questions likely to be encountered
- Provides a guide to patient management regimens that are supported by actual evidence
- Offers seven new chapters on the latest topics relevant to gastroenterology and hepatology
Written for hepatologists, gastroenterologists and specialty trainees in gastroenterology/hepatology, the revised 4th edition of Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology offers an evidence-based resource that appraises the evidence for the diagnostic tests and treatment regimens for gastrointestinal and hepatic diseases.