The Encyclopedia of Nursing Education (PDF) has actually been composed by stars in the field of nursing education. This is the just extensive and existing compendium of essential subjects in nursing education. It consists of more than 175 in-depth entries and will be an important recommendation book for masters- and doctoral-level nursing trainees, university and health center libraries worldwide, nursing professors, and health center nursing departments and schools.
The listing of entries has actually been thoroughly chosen from current nursing literature and 6 volumes of the Annual Review of Nursing Education. Every entry follows a basic design template that consists of application in nursing education, meaning, a run-through consisting of a short summary of what remains in the literature on the subject, and a concluding summary talking about future advancement in nursing education. Listings are alphabetized for simple gain access to and are accompanied by an extensive recommendation list.
- Written by specialist nurse teachers
- Includes extensive recommendation lists per subject
- The just existing compendium of essential subjects in nursing education
- Alphabetized and regularly formatted for simple access to info
- A listing of mentor subjects assembled by the editors is readily available to trainers
- Includes all subjects appropriate to nursing education based upon an evaluation of the literature
NOTE: This sale just consists of the Encyclopedia of Nursing Education in PDF. No other supplements or product is consisted of.