Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition (PDF) keeps you up to date in this very fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including clinical trials, new drugs, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a medical oncologist, a surgeon, and a radiation oncologist.
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, supportive oncology, palliative care, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY CANCER: PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ONCOLOGY 11E PDF COPY. UPDATES OR ONLINE ACCESS CODES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS DISCOUNTED PURCHASE.