Everything you need to know about caring for patients — in one portable “must have” ehandbook! Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th edition (PDF) puts information on more than 240 disorders and diseases at your fingertips. Comprehensive, clear discussions of pathophysiology — with rationales in the test and intervention sections — help you deliver effective care with confidence.
The Davis’s advantage:
- Evidence-based practice section
- Outlines for required documentation
- Separate headings for psychosocial issues
- Independent and Collaborative interventions
- Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) for each disorder
- Diagnostic tables that make test results easy to reference
- The primary nursing diagnosis for each disease and disorder
- Home care and discharge guidelines and patient teaching checklists
- Global health considerations that reflect the issues that transcend national borders
- The newest information available on the genetic basis of the disorders and diseases
- Up-to-date explanations of the physiology of the disorders and how it related to complications and risks
- Pharmacological tables that outline the mechanisms of action, dosages, and rationales of the drugs most commonly used for a disorder
NOTE: No online access codes are included in this sale. You will only get the eBook Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6e in PDF.